Building a World of Justice and Solidarity:
Global Education in the School System
LISBON 2018 International Conference
Definition and function of cookies.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies and personalization cookies: the former allow the user to navigate through the website and the use of the different services that exist, and the latter allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics. For example, language configuration or session maintenance for the shopping cart.
Analysis cookies: are those that either are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
Cookies from external social networks, which are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
How to disable or eliminate cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the installed browser.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy.
- If you use Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools, selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, access the section Show Cookies.
- If you use Chrome for Mac, in the menu option Tools, selecting Preferences, accessing Advanced and then in the Content Configuration option in the Privacy section, and finally checking Cookies in the Content Configuration dialog.
- If you use Firefox for Windows in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then using a custom configuration for the history.
- If you use Chrome for Windows, in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Advanced and then in the Content Settings option in the Privacy section, and finally checking Cookies in the Content Settings dialog.
- If you do not accept cookies, the website may not work correctly.
- On analytics, the provision of the analytics service with Google Analytics has been contracted
- It may also be that there are social network supplements of:
Update of the cookies policy.